Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mrs. Mallard

1. I got some bad news today, I found out that I have heart problems so keep me in your thoughts.
2. A day that I will remember for the rest of my life. Today I got the news that my husband was killed in a train accident.
3. Maybe sitting here slone in this big chair watching the animals will cheer me up.
4. Why do thing like this happen to good people?
5. I wish I could have spent at least one more day with him.
6. You will never guess what happend today! Brently is alive and home!
7. So glad that Brantly is home and here with me.
8. I hope I will not take everyday for granted and live each day to the fullest.
9. Not feeling that well today, guess I had been lay low today.
10. the Dr. is on his way over. Waiting to see what he has to say.

3 comments:

  1. Good work! I like your post! They fit the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job you really went in chronological order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the mystery of the last post. It obviously hints at not feeling well. In regard to assignment requirements, you didn't include a link.

    ReplyDelete