Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Linda's Diary


Diary from the Past:

            It’s a peaceful spring day and I am enjoying some coffee while I have some down time. Willy just took off for his long haul drive 700 miles for his job. The boys are about to wake up and get ready for school then I’ll walk them to school. While the boys are at school I think I will clean the house a little bit then relax in the afternoon sun until it is time to walk back and pick the boys up from school.

 

Diary from the Present:

            Willy came home tonight. It was so nice to see him after his long business trip. I have started to notice that he is starting to act a little different. The boys have picked up on it too and but he is good at heart. Why can’t they see that in him like I can? They no longer show him the respect that I think they should be giving him after everything that we have done for them over the years.

               

 

4 comments:

  1. Great job! really sounds like somthing she would write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you were on the right track for sure! but you might have been able to put a little more detail into the past diary, and we really would have been sucked in :) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job! This Sounds like it came straight from her. It hooked me in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your entry is minimal, but it is at least staying true to the plot and specifics offered in the play.

    ReplyDelete